Payments at 1win
1win is licensed by the Curacao Commission. That is why it is safe to gamble on the website and you are guaranteed to get your winnings. Check out the 1win withdrawal review to find out how to make your financial transactions on the platform.
Why Should You Make a Deposit to 1win?
By making a deposit on the company’s website, you will be able to:
- Get bonuses. For the 1st deposit, platform users get a starter bonus. Plus, you can get other bonuses for betting with money.
- Make sports betting. Betting is a specialty of the 1win platform, so by making a deposit here, you will be able to bet on a variety of sports.
- Play online casino. The assortment of gambling club 1win contains a lot of certified devices from top manufacturers, which really bring the cash winnings.
- Take part in tournaments. Periodically, the platform organizes competitions where bettors and gamblers can get big prizes.
Deposits at 1win
At 1win, the minimum deposit depends on which particular payment system you use. Below is a list of supported payment services with deposit limits:
- PayTM: 300-70.000 INR;
- Airtel: 300-10000 INR;
- UPI, PhonePe, Google Pay: 300-50.000 INR;
- Visa: 400-73.850 INR;
- Bank Transfer: 500-10.000 INR;
- Bitcoin: 4.900-258.450 INR;
- Ethereum: 12.000-25.8450 INR;
- Tether: 7.500-738.500 INR.
To top up your balance you need to follow this algorithm:
- Create a personal account. Go to the betting platform and register your profile with one click. The system will generate a username and password for you. After that, log in to your account using your login details. Remember that only adult users are allowed to register on the site.
- Click on “1-click deposit” in the menu of your personal cabinet.
- Specify how you want to deposit the account.
- Write down the details of your account.
- Write down the amount you want to deposit.
- Confirm the financial transaction after being redirected to the payment service website.
1win deposit is made instantly. Please note that in order to make a deposit, a user must use their own account. If you use another person’s payment account, your account can be blocked.
How to Withdraw from 1win?
As with deposits, the withdrawal limit at 1win depends on the payment system you use. You will be able to withdraw your money using:
- UPI, PnonePe, IMPS: 2.000-90.000 INR;
- Bank Transfer: 1.000-500.000 INR;
- Visa: 735-73.850 INR;
- Ideal Money: 400-738.500 INR.
In order to make payment, you need to authorize in your profile:
- Verify. Procedure includes uploading of scanned documents to personal profile. You will need to add documents which prove your identity and residence. The company staff will verify the information provided. If there are no discrepancies, your account will be assigned a verified status. Verification takes 1-2 business days and is a one-time procedure. Verification is provided on the platform to protect users from fraudsters and prevent minors from gambling.
- Click on the button to make a payment in the personal cabinet.
- Select the payment system that you have already used to deposit rupees on the balance.
- Write the amount to be withdrawn.
- Confirm the financial operation.
In 1win withdrawal time – up to 12 hours, it all depends on what payment service you use.
If you have money in your bonus account, do not request a payout. If you do, your existing bonus will be voided. In order for the money to be transferred from the bonus balance to your main account, you must wager the rewards. Wagering is subject to the following conditions:
- For wagering it is necessary to wager an amount equal to the product of the bonus and the wagger;
- Wagering must be carried out within a limited time frame;
- Only bets that meet the minimum odds and number of events are included in the wagering calculation.
After wagering the bonus money is credited to the main account, from which it can be withdrawn. Please note that you do not have to withdraw the bonus money. They can be used for betting. In this case the money will be deducted from the main account first. The bonus balance is triggered when the main account runs out of rupees.
Knowing the minimum deposit in 1win and the withdrawal limits, you will be able to make financial transactions on the betting platform without any problems. For more information on 1win minimum withdrawal and other payment transaction details, visit https://1win1.in/deposit-withdrawal/.