The Untitled Goose Game was a real surprise for me and was a great example of thinking outside of the box to create a joyous game worth experiencing! In the game, you play a mischievous goose, whose objective is to navigate an English village and cause all sorts of mayhem along the way. Whether it’s stealing items, honking at villagers, or simply creating chaos, this game is sure to delight players of all ages.
Untitled Goose Game Village Map and Objectives
The village in Untitled Goose Game is made up of several different areas, each with its own set of objectives that need to be completed. These objectives are often interrelated, requiring the player to use their wits and cunning to figure out the best way to complete them.
Some of the areas you’ll visit in the game include a farmer’s garden, a pub, a shop, and a high street. Each area has its own unique challenges, such as avoiding the farmer’s angry gaze or sneaking past the pub’s patrons.
To access the objectives in each area, players will need to interact with various objects and complete certain tasks. These tasks range from stealing items and hiding them in new locations to trapping villagers in certain areas so they can’t interfere with your plans.
Basic Gameplay Strategies
To play Untitled Goose Game effectively, it’s important to understand some basic strategies for moving around and interacting with the environment. First, the goose is controlled using a combination of buttons and the joystick, with the ability to run, jump, flap its wings, and pick up objects.
Second, it’s important to avoid detection by the villagers. If a villager sees you stealing or causing trouble, they will try to chase you away or take back the item you’ve stolen. However, players can distract villagers by honking, throwing objects, or creating noise in other ways.
Finally, players should be prepared to experiment and try out different approaches to completing objectives. Sometimes, the most straightforward solution won’t work, and players will need to get creative in order to achieve their goals.
Untitled Goose Game Walkthrough
In this section, we’ll provide a complete walkthrough for each of the main objectives in Untitled Goose Game. These objectives are the primary focus of the game, and completing them is necessary in order to progress through the game’s story.
Objective 1: Get into the Garden
The first objective in Untitled Goose Game is to get into the garden of the farmer, located in the upper-right corner of the village map. To do this, players will need to find a way past the farmer and into the garden.
- Pick up the radio near the bench in the starting area and bring it to the picnic area near the farmer’s gate.
- Honk the radio to get the farmer’s attention and make him come outside to investigate.
- While the farmer is distracted by the radio, quickly sneak through the gate into the garden.
Objective 2: Steal the Groundskeeper’s Keys
The second objective in Untitled Goose Game is to steal the keys from the groundskeeper. These keys will allow you to access new areas of the village and complete additional objectives.
- Wait for the groundskeeper to bend down to tie his shoelaces.
- Honk to get his attention, then quickly grab the keys from his back pocket.
- Run away quickly and hide the keys somewhere safe.
Objective 3: Make the Groundskeeper Wear His Sun Hat
The third objective in Untitled Goose Game is to make the groundskeeper wear his sun hat. This objective requires some careful planning and timing.
- Grab the groundskeeper’s sun hat and bring it to the pond area.
- Drop the sun hat in the pond, then honk to get the groundskeeper’s attention.
- Lead the groundskeeper to the pond and wait for him to start fishing.
- While he’s fishing, grab his other hat and bring it to the other side of the garden.
- Honk to get the groundskeeper’s attention, then drop the hat in front of him.
- He will put on the hat, completing the objective.
Objective 4: Rake in the Lake
The fourth objective in Untitled Goose Game is to get the groundskeeper to rake the leaves in the lake. This requires some careful manipulation of objects and the environment.
- Steal the groundskeeper’s rake and bring it to the lake area.
- Drop the rake in the lake, then honk to get the groundskeeper’s attention.
- When he comes over to investigate, grab his hat and lead him to the other side of the garden.
- Drop the hat, then quickly run back to the lake area.
- When the groundskeeper starts raking the leaves in the lake, grab his rake and bring it back to his garden.
- Drop the rake in the garden, then honk to get the groundskeeper’s attention.
- He will come back to his garden and start raking the leaves there, completing the objective.
Objective 5: Have a Picnic
The fifth objective in Untitled Goose Game is to have a picnic with the groundskeeper. This requires some careful planning and manipulation of objects and the environment.
- Steal the groundskeeper’s radio and bring it to the picnic area.
- Honk the radio to get the groundskeeper’s attention, then lead him to the picnic area.
- Drop a few food items (such as sandwiches or apples) in the picnic area, then honk to get the groundskeeper’s attention and make him sit down for the picnic.
- When he sits down, quickly grab any items he tries to take away and place them back on the picnic blanket.
- Continue to honk to get his attention and make him sit down again, repeating the process until he has had enough of the picnic and leaves.
Objective 6: Make Someone Buy Back Their Own Stuff
The sixth objective in Untitled Goose Game is to make someone buy back their own stuff from the shopkeeper. This requires some manipulation of objects and the environment, as well as careful observation of the villagers’ behaviors.
- Steal the blue vase from the lady’s garden and bring it to the shop area.
- Drop the vase in front of the shopkeeper and honk to get his attention.
- The lady will come to the shop and try to buy back her vase.
- When the shopkeeper turns his back to grab the vase, quickly grab his broom and bring it back to the lady’s garden.
- Honk to get the lady’s attention and lead her back to her garden.
- Drop the broom in her garden and honk to get her attention again.
- She will start sweeping, allowing you to grab the vase and bring it back to the shop.
- Drop the vase in front of the shopkeeper again and honk to get his attention.
- The lady will come back and buy the vase, completing the objective.
Objective 7: Trap the Shopkeeper in the Garage
The seventh objective in Untitled Goose Game is to trap the shopkeeper in the garage. This requires some careful manipulation of objects and the environment.
- Grab the cardboard box near the shop and bring it to the garage.
- Drop the box in front of the garage door, then honk to get the shopkeeper’s attention.
- Lead the shopkeeper to the garage and honk to get him to enter.
- While he’s inside, quickly grab the box and place it in front of the garage door to trap him inside.
- Honk to celebrate completing the objective.
Objective 8: Make the Boy Wear the Wrong Glasses
The eighth objective in Untitled Goose Game is to make the boy wear the wrong glasses. This requires some careful observation of the boy’s behaviors and manipulating objects in the environment.
- Wait for the boy to put down his glasses and turn his back.
- Grab his glasses and bring them to the area near the bench.
- Drop the glasses near the bench and wait for the boy to come back.
- When he puts the glasses back on, quickly grab the other pair of glasses (near the lady’s garden) and bring them to the bench area.
- Drop the glasses in front of the bench and honk to get the boy’s attention.
- He will put on the wrong glasses, completing the objective.
Congratulations! You have completed the main objectives in Untitled Goose Game. Remember, there are still plenty of secrets to discover and additional challenges to complete, so don’t be afraid to experiment and explore the game’s environments.
Bonus Objectives and Secrets
In addition to the main objectives, Untitled Goose Game has several bonus objectives and hidden secrets for players to discover. These objectives and secrets can provide additional challenges and add to the game’s replayability.
- Break the dartboard
- Trap the boy in the phone booth
- Steal the toy boat and have it float under the bridge
- Have a picnic with the groundskeeper, wearing a hat
- Lock the groundskeeper out of the garden
- Make the shop scales go ding
- Secret area behind the fence in the garden
- Secret area behind the broken wall near the pub
- Alternate ending by completing all objectives without being seen
Tips for completing these objectives and finding the secrets:
- Observe the villagers’ behaviors and routines to find opportunities to complete the objectives
- Experiment with different interactions between objects and the environment
- Explore the game’s environments thoroughly to find hidden areas and secrets
Endgame and Completion
To reach the endgame in Untitled Goose Game, players must complete all of the main objectives and the alternate ending objective (completing all objectives without being seen). Once the endgame is reached, players can continue to explore and complete any remaining bonus objectives and secrets.
There is no traditional post-game content in Untitled Goose Game, but players can continue to explore and complete the game’s challenges for additional enjoyment.
Is Untitled Goose Game Multiplayer?
Is Untitled Goose Game Worth Playing?
Untitled Goose Game is a unique and charming game. The game’s mechanics are simple, but the gameplay is engaging and entertaining. Untitled Goose Game is a delightful and humorous experience that is sure to bring a smile to any player’s face.
Will there be an Untitled Goose Game 2?
Whilst there is no official announcement about a sequel, there are polls and Reddit threads that do talk about possible sequel ideas such as ‘Untitled Moose Game’ set in a Canadian village, or ‘Goose Loose In The City’ with a bigger environment and more people to annoy. However, many have said that they would be happy with DLC which has more areas such as schools, fairgrounds, and shops.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login