In a game recently featured in “6 Xbox One Indie Games You Need in Your Life”, Coffin Dodgers is a darkly comedic fuse of kart racing and crazy old people with “Road Rash” style combat and laugh-out-loud ragdoll physics. Created by the UK studio Milky Tea Studios I have just got my hands on a copy and I will have a full review soon.
Coffin Dodgers sees life in the slow lane become a fast and furious race for your soul! Take on the role of one of seven quirky retirement village residents, each racing on their very own pimped-up mobility scooters, armed with a variety of upgradable homemade weapons and gadgets to take on anything the Grim Reaper and his army of zombies throw at them.
With a 2-4 local multiplayer mode you can actively battle and knock your friends from their mobility scooters, get tangled up in epic crashes and cause mayhem! What’s more, experience the 3D open-world “Crazy Granddad” mode where you race against the clock in the entire Sunny Pines district.
The “Road Rash” style player-to-player combat features wacky weapons and collectable destructive power-ups to stop your mates in their tracks. Watch your frail backs though as you’re never too far away from an EMP powered defibrillator!
- “Road Rash” style player-to-player combat with wacky weapons and geriatric gadgets.
- Character ragdoll physics!
- Upgradable mobility scooters with modifications to suit your driving style.
- Select from 7 old, quirky but full of life retirement village residents.
- Unlock and play as the Grim Reaper himself!
- Invite your friends to the 2-4 Split-Screen Multiplayer Mode!
- Battle your way through a Single-Player Story Mode with races and challenges set around the beautifully crafted Sunny Pines retirement village.
- Challenge yourself with the 3D open world “Crazy Granddad” Mode.