WoW is making a comeback with the new Shadowlands version. With improved functioning, storyline, and raids, Blizzard has outperformed itself and is planning on getting the gamer’s attention with their new Castle Nathria raid. Here is a quick guide on the new raid feature on WoW.
Let’s make a quick detour before going into the topic. If you’re excited about the raids, consider getting WoW Raid Carry services. They will help you in defeating the bosses and reaching a certain level or receiving loot. Once the gamers have taken your account to the required level, you can have it back and enjoy the game yourself.
Now, let’s learn about what’s to come in the new add-on!
The Legend and the Storyline
The game revolves around Revendreth, its dwellers, and Castle Nathria. The gamers will have to assist Sire Denathrius to complete quests venturing into the zone.
However, (here comes the spoiler) the players will soon learn that they have been fighting for the wrong side. They will get to know that the Anima drought was caused by Sire Denathrius. The real game begins now.
Gamers will come across 4 types of covenants in the Shadowlands- Venthyr, Necrolords, Kyria, and Night Fae. They can choose one from these to alter the character’s abilities. Each covenant will offer a unique ability as they are located in different parts of Shadowlands.
Four Wings of the Castle
The Castle Nathria in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands is divided into 4 wings, these are:
- An Audience with Arrogance
- Blood from Stone
- Revendreth´s Last Dance
- The Leeching Vaults
Introducing the Bosses (& Quick Tips)
This endgame brings a unique set of challenges as the player has to defeat 10 bosses to win. These bosses are:
- Shriekwing: A player must avoid blood pools and bats while staying away from the enemy’s AOE sonic powers.
- Huntsman Altimore: This boss has 3 pet beasts, called Hecutis, Margore, and Bargast, with different abilities. The player must stay vigilant and manage to fight the beasts together
- Hungering Destroyer: A single-phase creature with damaging and AOE abilities that are powered by energy.
- Artificer Xy’Mox: With a 3 phase health, players will have to use the wormholes to win this round. However, Artificer has the power to change the locations of these wormholes.
- Sun King: He strives by replenishing the Kale’Thas Sunstrider’s health. The fight might take 2 phases, based on Sunstrider’s health.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein: With powers that change through Anima Containers, Lady Inerva has got only 1 phase. Players will have to fight Darkvein while trying to empty the containers.
- The Council of Blood: It has 3 bosses Castellan Niklaus, Baroness Frieda, and Lord Stavros with different health pools. Therefore, gamers will have to kill these bosses one by one.
- Sludgefist: The boss directly attacks the 4 pillars that are supporting the room. Players must juggle between AOE damage and tether mechanics to save the room from collapsing.
- Stone Legion Generals: Gamers will fight two bosses in this round in 3 phases. A single mistake in this round can have major consequences, therefore, the players must fight the adds and random targets.
- Sire Denathrius: Is the first boss that players will come across in Shadowlands. With a 3 phase health depending on the percentage, players will have to reposition themselves quickly in this round. They will also have to dodge random targeting and AOE damage.
When Do the Shadowlands Raids Open?
The World of Warcraft: Shadowlands release dates are finalized. Blizzard is planning on launching the features and wings on the following dates:
- Castle Nathria Normal & Heroic Raid: 8th December 2020
- Castle Nathria Mythic Raid & Wing 1: 15th December 2020
- Wing 2: 5th January 2021
- Wing 3: 19th January 2021
- Wing 4: 2nd February 2021
What Are the Loots?
The players will be rewarded with different level items upon defeating the bosses. Here is a difficulty-wise categorization of rewards:
- Raid Finder: Item Level 187 to 194
- Normal: Item Level 200 to 207
- Heroic: Item Level 213 to 220
Mythic: Item Level 226 to 233
The Great Vault
The creators have upgraded the weekly chest, Great Vault, for the Shadowlands. Players will find it in Oribos and can be used to unlock PvP gear, raids to Mythic dungeons, and more. Based on you wins over the bosses every week, the raid tiers will be as follows:
- One item for defeating 3 bosses in Castle Nathria
- Two items for defeating 7 bosses in Castle Nathria
- Three items for defeating 10 bosses in Castle Nathria
Players will be rewarded with a Nathria Rampart Screecher mount. It is the apex achievement in the game, which can be obtained after completing all quests and objectives of the game. Hopefully, this gets you excited for the add-on!