Back in 2018, I was very lucky to interview the fantastic Jasmine Kanuga whilst at the Game Anglia event. At the time, she was an esports admin and tournament manager having worked on a variety of esports tournaments from CS:GO to Rocket League. We chatted about Esports, game design, Twitch, and more.
The lost footage has now been retrieved. The video quality is low but the content is dynamite.
Jasmine Kanuga Interview Questions:
- What is an E-sports Admin?
- How did you get into the E-sports Industry?
- Being a game designer, does tournament administration give you a new perspective on game design?
- You used eye-tracking in your game design, can you tell me more?
- What advice can you give students looking to enter the esports industry?
- You’ve started Twitch streaming, how is it going?
- Would you ever compete in an E-Sport?
- What advice could you give to game designers working on an E-sports game?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- Thank you to Jasmine Kanuga for the interview
If this video has been useful, please like, comment and follow to ensure I can secure more interviews in the future.