Apple’s 3rd Party Game Controllers and Apple TV | WWDC 2013
Apple has finally introduced support for 3rd party game controllers in the new iOS 7 and although some have been floating...July 10, 2013
The 5 Best Apps To Use at the Shopping Mall
Gone are the days when e-commerce and brick-and-mortar stores existed in separate worlds. In the past, an example of an online-offline...July 9, 2013
The past, present and future of mobile application development
It was only a few years ago that mobile phones were still in their infancy, with gadgets barely able to fit...May 13, 2013
Who gets jobs in video games? How to get a job in the Industry
This is an interesting question. The obvious answer is the best programmers or the most talented artists. This isn’t the whole...March 21, 2013
Is Ouya the Future of Gaming?
Ouya is arguably one of the most successful Kickstarter projects to date. When first announced, there was some skepticism that new...March 15, 2013
Interview: Gavin Harrison | Game Music and FX
I know that a lot of us struggle when it comes to music and sound effects for our game projects, we’ve...January 29, 2013
How Much Does Mobile App Development Cost?
One of the most common questions surrounding app development is “how much does it cost?” Unfortunately, the answer is not as...January 11, 2013
- Games for Little Girls – Recommendations For Under 10’s
- First Impressions: Autonauts | Xbox
- What Video Games Help You Learn?
- Phillips Hue Announces New Immersive Light Experience For PC Gamers
- Tech Review: Fifine A8 AmpliGame Mic | Powder Pink Edition
- Review: Severed Steel | Xbox
- Review: Voyage | Xbox
- Seven Similar Multiplayer Games For You Overcooked Fans
- First Impressions: Rimworld Console Edition
- Delayed Review: Brawlout | Xbox